So, what is cryptocurrency (crypto for short) and why should you invest? The first part of that question has an answer as long as the number of available cryptocurrencies and we will not be touching on that subject in this tutorial. There are mountains of information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies available online and finding reliable information is as easy as using Google (or any of the other search engines) to learn more.
What we are going to talk about in this tutorial is how you can start making a daily profit by investing in Bitcoin, the mother of all cryptocurrencies. You’ve probably come across this tutorial because you have already made up your mind about investing in Bitcoin but don’t know how, so let’s get right to it.
The first thing you need to do is sign up for a Bitcoin wallet. This is a digital wallet that will enable you to easily buy and sell Bitcoin (and also Ethereum and Litecoin) within a few clicks of a button. Signing up is by no means a lengthy process and only takes the basic information that you always have to supply when you sign up for a service online. Let’s get started…
Signing Up For Your Digital Bitcoin Wallet
- Head over to Coinbase.
- Fill out the form click Sign Up.
- Verify your email address by clicking the verification link in the email that has been sent to you.
- Choose whether you are an individual or a business.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the 2-step verification number that was sent to you.
- Upload your preferred identification documents.
- Enter your payment details (how you will deposit money to your Coinbase account to buy Bitcoin).